Inspired by pieces from the fifteenth century, the Allure Bookstand is available in a variety of woods and lacquers and finished in brass. More than abookstand, it is a sculptural piece to decorate a modern room or library.
- Cream lacquer with black metal face, edges and base | $3,300
- Cream lacquer with black lacquered edges and black metal base | $3,300
- Black lacquer with black metal base | $3,300
- Light cerused oak veneer with metal base in brass finish | $2,800
- Dark cerused oak veneer with metal base in brass finish | $2,800
- Brass sheet | $10,000
- Walnut and Broze Rode | $2,000
- Walnut and Brass | $2,500
- Baltic birch plywood and aluminum sheet | $3,000
Available upon request.